Connecting Plate of Motorcycle/Motorbike Parts/Electric Bicycle/OEM/Hot Forging/Forging
|Material Standard||GB, DIN, ISO, ASTM, JIS, Ks|
|Tolerance Control||+/- 0.05mm for Sizing, +/-0.1mm for Forging|
|Inspection||Hardness, Dimensions, Crack Detection etc.|
|Product Name||Connecting Plate|
|Machining||Cncs, Milling, etc.|
|Transport Package||Pollywood Case/Storage Cage/Tray/as Requested|
|Trademark||Silverstar / SIS|
|Production Capacity||10 Million Pieces|
Product DescriptionPrecision forging! All 100% crack detection tested!
|Raw Material||Select steel bar from first-level steel factory, proceed chemical component analysis and confirm consistancy|
|Hot Forging||Open die precision forging, infrared thermometer proceeds during heating to better control|
|Heat Treatment||According to Tensile, Yield, Hardness requirements, Quenching, Tempering, Normalizing and Annealing|
|Machining||Horizontal lathe, vertical lathe, CNC lathe, CNC, turning machines,boring machines, milling machines, grinders. Tolerance can be control in +/-0.02mm, surface roughness can achieve Ra0.8|
|Inspection||100% crack detection, 100% dimension checking|
Silverstar is a TS16949 certified enterprise which supplies precision forged products with high quality and competitive prices. The products contain regular & new energy automobile parts(connecting rods, knuckles, door hinges etc), safety &construction parts (protection ring, hook etc), electric & track accessories(clips, fasteners), gearing & transmission components, logistic & transport items (container parts etc), machinery components, forging tools, brass forging, aluminum forging and other customized products. The main equipments include: 2 production lines of 630T precision die machines, 1 line of 1600T screw press and 1 line of 31.5KJ forging hammer. Crack detection, cold-sizing, heat-treatment, surface treatment and machining are also applicable in the company too.
We can make the forging parts as clients' specific requirements by the drawings or samples as well as special materials such as C70S6, S45CVMn, 42CrNiMoA, 40Cr, 42CrMo, 20MnTi, Q345D, Q345B, Q235, C35, C45, C55, stainless steel 304, 316, 410, 1Cr13, 3Cr13 and brass, etc, and the mould design and operation will be accomplished by CAD/UG/PRO-E softwares and HAAS CNCs. Silverstar's annual output is over 4 million pcs for all different products, the smallest item we made is about 20g and the largest is over 50kg.
Our company is located in Zhangjiagang city, Jiangsu Province which is only 100KM from Shanghai. As a highly-reputed supplier, Silverstar has a team of elite work force whose services are second to none in providing great customer experience. Our customers are important to us and it is our responsibility and indeed our pleasure to serve and to ensure satisfaction is guaranteed in all transactions. We also have various departments within the company tasked with providing specific services such as technical support, after-sale services, order processing, logistics, general enquiries, and information on special custom-made products.In 2020, silverstar's clients' network has been expended largely, such as 3M, Stanley and Pensafe etc which proves our quality and prices are very competitive. We take very pride in our products and aim to be the best in our line of trade. As a company we strive to provide high quality service to our customers across all departments whilst maintaining high productivity- price ratio.
- environment protection policy proceeded in factory, we focus on long-term development.
- forging, machining, heat-treatment(Q,T,N,A), surface treatment(zinc-plating, nickel-coating, chromeplating, hot-dipping, painting, dacroment etc.) are easily accessable
- infrared thermometer assists for heating process to better control and surface quality, dimension and mechanical property
- including hot die precision forging, close die forging, cold forging, hammer, screw press
- 3 axis and 5 axis CNC machining accessible
- certification: TS16949, third party: TUV, SGS, CTI, etc.
- weight range: 10g~50kg
- dimension/tolerance control: +/- 0.05mm for sizing, +/- 0.1mm for forging
1. open die forging and close die forging, hot forging and cold forging
2. forging and machining, Heat-treatment, surface treatment easily accessible
3. experience in precision forging over 30 years
4. die design and repairing in the factory, sampling usually 7-15days
5. customed according to samples or 2D/3D drawings
6. by sea, air, train with different packing requirements