Low Electric Resistance Graphite Plate for Electrolytic
|Feature||High Strength, High Density, Low Electric|
|Application||Chemical, Metallurgy, Machinery, Ect.|
|Transport Package||Usually Packged by Playwood Boxes or Plastic Bubbl|
|Specification||1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, customize|
Graphite plates are typically smooth, flat, and of uniform thickness. It offers excellent capabilities under extreme conditions with a longer life and less maintenance.They are widely used in the metallurgy, machinery, electronics and chemical industry, etc.Graphite plate features:1. Superior electric and thermal conductivity
2. Stable chemical property . It can resist acid, alkali and organic solvent corrosion
3. Lubricity and high temperature resistance
4. Greater resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
5. High mechanical strengthGraphite plate usage: 1. Electrolytic plate 2.Graphite anode plate 3. Furnace tray 4. Sintering plate 5. Electrode conductive plate 6. Lubricating plate 7. Aluminum industry baffle,etc.
Specification: We can process and customize according to customers' requirements
|Trademark||Bull density||Electric resistivity||Flexural strength||Compressive strength||Ash|
1. Provide the high quality and low price product2. Offer the safest package and transportation3. Offer the most satisfying service4. Provide the best after-sales service
We are a large-sized enterpriseCovers an area of1.19 mil lion square meters more than1000 employeeswe have professional teamto provide comprehensive one-stop service for youOur products are subject to stringent quality testing
QI: Do you have catalogue? A: Yesdear.Pls contact us to get the E-catalogue by email or trademanger or SkypeQ2: Do you have pictures for this product? A: Yes dear. We can offer you different postion pictures of the goods for your referenceQ3:What the parts quality?
A: It's with IS9001 certificate and we do 100% test the goods before the shipmentQ4: Does this item is Oem quality or for after market? A: It is for afer market with one year warranty.Q5: What's the MOQ? A:1Ton(graphiteelectrode)1piece(graphiteplate/block)Q6: What's the Delivery Time?
A:It's about 15-30 days afer get the payment. But Pls check with our sales for the stock in advanceQ7: Can we test sample first? A: Yes. dear. but need to pay the sample cost and delivery cost
Why Choose US:
Benchmark of the GSKTM graphite blocks in ChinaExperienced engineering and technical personnelSupply the best cost-efficiency solutionHigh quality product and high-level serviceHigh speed development
Recommended by seller: