Electric Stove/Oven Soild Hot Plates to Keep Food Warm
Product details Company profile For more than 15 years, we have been supplying professional equipment to the catering in
|Temp Range||0-85 Degree|
|Transport Package||Plywood Case|
|Appliance type||electric burner|
- Hot plate
- Temperature range: 0 °C to 85 °C
- With double-sided glass sneeze guard
- Sneeze guard conducts the heat of the heat lamps directly on the food
- 2 Heating lamps
- 2 Shelves
- 2 Operating control lights
- On/off switch
- Made of stainless steel
- Glass surface
- Electrical connection: 220 volts / 1 / 50 Hz
- Power: 1,07 kW
- Outer dimensions W x D x H: 730 x 580 x 620 mm
Compliance with standards
- Manufactured in accordance with relevant hygiene and safety standards
- CE marking as proof of conformity with EU regulatory standards
- Materials comply with European food safety standards
- Two separately adjustable thermostats
- Constant food warming
- Non-slip feet
- Easy to clean
For more than 15 years, we have been supplying professional equipment to the catering industry.We are a German company that shines through constant progress and is now even the European market leader for catering equipment and kitchen accessories.What are the latest catering trends? What innovations are there? How can we make the work of the restaurateur easier? With all these questions in mind, we are on the lookout worldwide for the latest and best products for the industry.Revolution in the kitchen? No problem with us! Both the German and the international market are supplied with everything that makes the restaurateur's heart beat faster. We offer everything from tableware to dishwashers to combi-steamers with Android control panels! We also offer our customers advice on tailor-made catering solutions and a technical on-site service, as the individual needs of our customers are close to our hearts.
Together with customers and the team of almost 500 employees, GGM Gastro achieves new successes every year. Founders are passionately supported in kitchen planning, custom programmes for internal data management are developed and major marketing campaigns are planned - all done in-house!We are continuously working on optimising the range and service we offer and reaching more and more restaurateurs. At currently 20 international locations, GGM Gastro can be reached in person by customers and is there to help and advise them.
Packing and shipping
1. How do we know your quality?
Detailed product photos and sample will be a good way to show you our quality.
2. Can I get a sample first?
Yes, sample is avaliable.
3. What's the MOQ?
Normally a full container, but some models can be tried from small quantity. Pls check with our sales team to confirm.
4. Can we get a discount?The price depends on the order quantity, we'll automatically make discount to our customer.5. Can you make products from our designs?Yes, we have OEM service.6. Is there any additional cost for OEM service?The OEM service is totally free of charge.